Thomas Sermpinis is OSCE and OSCP Certified and actively looking for new challenges in the field of Information Security, Security Research and Penetration Testing.
He has ethically reported 0day vulnerabilities and web vulnerabilities to known companies such as AT&T, IBM, Acronis and Xiaomi while in his free time he also hacks machines at hackthebox.eu and other CTF style challenges.
He currently works as a Cyber Security Consultant with main interests around Automotive security - research and penetration testing. In the past, he has worked in several security and blockchain related positions in the research and private sectors. Also, he is deeply involved in the cybersecurity and opensource communities, with a strong social media presence, with blog and YouTube posts.
- OSCE - Offensive Security Certified Expert
- OSCP - Offensive Security Certified Professional
- Penetration Testing
- Security Analysis and Research
- Automotive Security
- Blockchain Security
- Programming and Scripting (Python, C, Solidity, Go, Bash)
- Blockchain Technologies (Ethereum, Hyperledger Fabric)
- Supply Chain Management
- Master’s Degree on Informatics and Management - Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (AUTH)
- Bachelor’s Degree on Administration and Economics - University of Applied Sciences of Central Macedonia
- Cyber Security Consultant - Auxilium Cyber Security
- Security Researcher - HackerOne
- Cyber Security Analyst - Auxilium Cyber Security
- Blockchain Engineer - Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (AUTH)
- Security Workshop Instructor - HAKIN9 MEDIA SP
- IT Assistant - Thessaloniki International Film Festival - TIFF
- Magazine Editor - Parabing Creations