Cr0wTom is passionate about automotive security, security research and all kind of security testing in vehicles, embedded devices and low level software.
He is OSCP and OSCE certified and has ethically reported 0day vulnerabilities and web vulnerabilities to known companies such as Google, Qualcomm, AT&T, IBM, Acronis and Xiaomi. In his free time he is conducting independent research for security conferences and personal use.
He currently works as a Penetration Testing Lead mainly in the automotive industry with several Tier 1 OEMs and automotive suppliers in his list. In the past, he has worked in several security and blockchain related positions in the research and private sectors. Also, he is deeply involved in the cybersecurity and opensource communities, with a strong social media presence, with blog and YouTube posts.
- OSCE - Offensive Security Certified Expert
- OSCP - Offensive Security Certified Professional
- Penetration Testing
- Security Analysis and Research
- Automotive Security
- Blockchain Security
- Programming and Scripting (Python, C, Solidity, Go, Bash)
- Blockchain Technologies (Ethereum, Hyperledger Fabric)
- Supply Chain Management
- Master’s Degree on Informatics and Management - Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (AUTH)
- Bachelor’s Degree on Administration and Economics - University of Applied Sciences of Central Macedonia
- Automotive Penetration Testing Lead - Auxilium Cyber Security
- Senior Cyber Security Consultant - Auxilium Cyber Security
- Cyber Security Consultant - Auxilium Cyber Security
- Security Researcher - Freelance
- Cyber Security Analyst - Auxilium Cyber Security
- Blockchain Engineer - Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (AUTH)
- Security Workshop Instructor - HAKIN9 MEDIA SP
- IT Assistant - Thessaloniki International Film Festival - TIFF
- Magazine Editor - Parabing Creations